What is Raindrop Technique and how can it help me restore my health?
The Raindrop Technique is a sequence of essential oils and laying on of hands along the spine providing balance and realignment of the energy center of the body. The purpose of this technique is to stimulate every organ, muscle and bone of the body at a cellular level through the oils supporting the immune system. The Raindrop Technique is a powerful combination of several holistic techniques which create a synergistic effect on the body utilizing the art of aromatherapy, the application of vita flex technique and specific massage techniques including feather stroking. Through this non-manipulative sequential technique utilizing essential oils, you will experience a variety of benefits:
- Harmony to the body:
- Reduction of stress
- Reduction of anxiety
- Ease of muscle discomfort
- Enhancement of the immune system
- Emotional wellness
- Detoxification and more…
Raindrop with Vita Flex
Using essential oils with Vita Flex enhances the process and drives the oils into the corresponding reflex points. Another reason why it is combined with the Raindrop Technique is the ability to layer in additional oils specifically to increase the body’s opportunity for healing and rejuvenation.
Vita Flex literally means “Vitality through the Reflexes.” A technique that works with essential oils that facilitate the relief of pain and discomfort quickly while supporting ones emotional and physical health. It is a specialized form of hand and foot massage that is especially effective in delivering the benefits of essential oils throughout the body. Having been developed thousands of years before acupuncture, its premise is that as pressure is applied to the body, an electric charge is created that positively impacts the body therapeutically. When utilizing the pads and nails of the finger in a rolling motion it creates a voltage into the body through the reflex points causing an electrical stimulation. The currents produced from the method move the healing molecules along the nerve pathway. This stimulation then creates a synergistic effect when combined with the Raindrop Technique to support all the body systems. When the electrical energy that is produced during this technique transfers to the nerve pathways healing can begin. Because the energy aligns any gap in the circuit by repairing the break in the pathway, it relieves the body of any imbalance.
What are the Benefits of Vita Flex Technique?
A few of the benefits of Vita Flex Technique are bringing balance to the energy pathways and reducing stress in the body.
What can you expect?
The whole process takes about an hour. The oils are dispensed in little drops from a height about six inches above the back then massaged along the spine and back muscles, also along the feet. Your circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous and other body systems will be supported by the boost of oils that activate your body’s ability to restore your emotional and physical wellness. The week following the benefits of Raindrop Technique may continue to take place.
Raindrop is a great addition to you treatment plan supporting your body in restoring health, vitality and longevity. Please know the benefits of the Raindrop Technique are best received with no additional treatments that day with the exception of footbath and colonics.
How long does this application last?
Since everybody responds differently and there are many different levels of health along with proper diet, exercise and mental attitude will impact how long this application lasts. One application may last months for one person, but then for another it may be necessary to have the application done every week until the body begins to respond. The key is to retrain the body by being consistent on your health journey.
Will I experience side effects?
Most clients feel very relaxed and peaceful after their session. However, since the Raindrop Technique encourages alignment & detoxification of the body, you may experience some mild side effects. Drinking plenty of water before and after your session is recommended.
What essential oils are used in Raindrop Technique?
- Valor– Gentle and soothing, it helps balance the body and stimulate spinal realignment, enhances ones feelings of confidence, courage and self –esteem.
- Oregano– Supports the Immune and Respiratory Systems, muscles and bones. Promotes feeling of security.
- Thyme- Immune enhancing and supportive of the body’s natural defenses. Helps with physical and emotional stress.
- Basil- Relaxes arms, legs, back, abdomen, neck, face and involuntary muscles; heart diaphragm, digestive tract, reproductive organs. Mentally energizing and invigorating. Used for tension headaches. Can improve senses of taste and smell.
- Wintergreen– Supports joints and skeletal structure. Helps the body own natural defenses providing a cortisone-like effect for muscular pain and inflammation to name a few.
- Marjoram– Relaxing to heart, diaphragm, digestive tract, and reproductive organs. Also helps arms, legs, back, abdomen, neck and face relax. Soothing to nerves. Used for migraines.
- Cypress- Supports the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Stimulates the body’s ability to restore health and maintain wellness.
- Peppermint- Supports digestive system, respitory system and nervous system. Used for headaches. Improves concentration and mental retention.
- Aroma Siez: Relaxes, calms and relieves tension of muscles from stress, injury or fatigue. Helps respiratory system, muscles and bones.
- Ortho Ease Oil- Helps relax the muscles of the back and legs. Reduces stress, pain and tension.
- V-6 Oil-Helps with diluting the oils that are stimulating the skin.